- All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you.
- Items offered on our website are available for delivery to addresses in USA. Any shipments outside of USA are not available at this time.
- Delivery time. An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order.
Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 15 business days of the date of your order. Business day mean Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship weekends.
Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
- Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page.
The Tile Store Inc partnered with a US logistics company to help secure the lowest shipping rates possible. Most orders will ship via a LTL carrier with standard residential, curbside, lift gate delivery. You will be contacted by the LTL carrier to arrange an appointment window. At the time of delivery the material will not be carried into your home. Delivery is curbside only. Please be aware it is delivered by tractor-trailers and limited access areas may require special arrangements for delivery. Any request to change destination after the material has left will result in additional freight charges to be paid by the final customer.
Rates calculated online are based on a single shipment of the complete order. In the event of backorders or other events out of The Tile Store control, split shipments at the customer request, will be subject to recalculated freight charges based on the shipment requirements of the individual loads. The Tile Store is not responsible for additional freight charges due to split shipments or refused shipments without prior written approval.
Although we pack our orders as best as we can using the most modern packing technology, there does come the rare occasion that some material may break in transit. We will do whatever we can to leave you satisfied.
Often times what may seem like a destroyed tile can actually be used for cuts.
Accepting your shipment:
It is your responsibility to inspect the shipment when it is delivered. You cannot sign and let the driver leave until you have inspected it for damage or missing material. If you have damage or missing material please note the delivery paperwork in order for us to properly file the claim with the carrier and get you your replacement material. To report concealed damage after the driver leaves, contact the local trucking terminal and report the concealed damage, making sure to get the full name of the person you speak with. Refused shipments will be subject to return freight costs plus a 15% restocking fee.
If you feel that your damaged tiles cannot be used, please email email@example.com within 2 days from receiving your order.
Your email must include:
1. Your order number.
2. The amount of tiles damaged.
3. Pictures of any damages.
4. Any other relevant information (exterior damage to boxes, whether the boxes were packed horizontally or vertically, etc).
After we receive these photos and analyze the damage, we will send out replacement tiles as quickly as we can. Please be sure to retain the damaged material until our claims process has been completed, as we may require the damaged material to be returned to us for quality control purposes.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 1 or 2 DAYS OF DELIVERY DATE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT.
If you ordered too many tiles, or are not satisfied with your purchase, No problem. The Tile Store Inc. is happy to accept returns, they must be in full closed original packaging only. All returns will incur a 15% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted on trim tile, clearance, or final sale items, and customer is responsible of paying shipping back to our premises.
Please read the following information carefully.
1. You must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Returns will not be accepted without the form. In your email request, include:
A. Your order number.
B. The amount tile you are returning. Number of boxes.
C. The reason for your return.
You will receive a pre-filled RMA form within 2 business days of submitting your request.
- In order for us to continue to be able to offer affordable shipping options, a 15% restocking fee is assessed on all returns.
- The Tile Store Inc doesn’t pay for return shipping. The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and arrangements – you can choose any carrier you’d like.
- All returns must be in their original packaging and in the condition in which they were received. Credit will not be issued for any items returned to us broken. It is imperative that the returned boxes are packaged well – our products are extremely fragile. We recommend insuring your return shipment and using a trackable shipping method. Refunds will not be issued for items damaged in return transit or for returns that are never received.
- Once we receive your return, your refund will be processed within 7 business days.